To Our Valued Customers,
Obviously at Sierra Fish & Pets, the health and safety of our customers, staff, community, and our animals is our top priority. We will remain open shorten hours from 11-6pm during this troubling time taking all the necessary procedures to keep everyone as safe as possible. As we continue to carefully monitor the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities, we wanted to share with you the step we have taken and you can help take to limit the spread of this virus.
Measure customers can take:
- We ask that you practice all safe measures of washing your hands, avoid touching your face and/or mouth, avoid physical contact with others and keeping a reasonable distance of approximately 6 feet.
- If anyone is feeling sick, we ask that you please do not shop or visit public settings for at least 72 hours after your symptoms subside. See if someone can pick up supplies for you.
- Avoiding close proximity with others including shaking of hands. For right now a "Hello how are you doing" is as good as a handshake
- We ask that you please use our designated sanitizing station as you enter the store.
- Please understand that the health department has required us to restrict handling of animals at this time.
Steps Sierra Fish & Pets is taking:
- We are sanitizing frequently traveled/handled areas like door handles, shopping carts, credit card machines etc on every hour.
- Shortening business hours 11-6pm until further notice
- Encouraging customers to use Credit or Debit Card whenever possible.
- Restricting handling of animals at this time.
- Postponing all Adoption Events until further notice.
- Starting curbside pick up services (call store for details)
We thank you for your support, understanding, and compassion during these hard times. Most of all thank you for you help and being a part of the Sierra Fish & Pets family. We will update of any changes using our social media platforms. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please dont hesitate to email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org. Be safe, kind, and sympathetic.
Pets are also one of our concerns so here is helpful link for pet parents and the concern with COVID-19 and their pets.
The Sternberg Family
Entire Sierra Fish & Pets Staff