Aquarium Maintenance Service
Help keep your freshwater or saltwater aquarium healthy and gorgeous without lifting a finger by using a convenient aquarium service plan. If your aquarium needs a little help or if you’re just tired of the maintenance call us so we can take over and make your fish tank beautiful again. We service all sizes of aquariums freshwater, saltwater, planted, or reef. No commercial aquarium job to big, no residential fish tank too small we can set up a service plan that is right for you at your home or business. Call us today to get a free quote.
• Water testing for ph, nitrite, nitrate, ammonia and alkalinity. These tests determine whether your aquarium environment is healthy for your current fish and fish you may want to add. For reef tanks we also test for calcium, phosphates, and magnesium.
• Equipment testing and maintenance to ensure your aquarium equipment is running correctly.
• Cleaning/replacing filter inserts, cleaning the aquarium glass or acrylic, and a partial water change.
• Saltwater and “basic” chemicals for the tank.
• Reverse Osmosis water for reef tanks
Aquarium service prices vary on the size of aquarium, type of set-up (freshwater, saltwater, planted tank, or reef), and location of the aquarium to service at your home or business. We can set up service plans on a weekly, biweekly, or monthly basis to fit with your schedule or budget. We service and maintain aquariums throughout the greater Seattle area. Call us today for more details 425-226-3215